Friday 23 November 2012

Fridays off!!! Wooo



Tis Friday, I've had the day off today. I always tell myself that on my week-days off I will do loads.
Go out and meet friends, go to lunch, stroll round the town with my nice pushchair and pretty baby - this will obviously be after I have cleaned my home from top to bottom.

Ok, so I've done none of these things.

In an effort to make up for it, I have rearranged my living room - with twilight in the background!!

I'm not sure I like it though!!


I am getting concerned that one day I will be old, and have wasted my days off! But that would mean removing my exercise shy backside off the sofa.....


Humm next week - I will definitely do something, but what??

Cliquey mum's and tots group? -not really my thing. Stroll in the park? - It will inevitably piss it down the moment I step out of my front door... Lunch? Obviously this will do the diet I can't stick to no good!

What I tend to do is bad, really bad. Online shopping, the world at my finger tips!!! A black hole in my bank account... but at least I have my under make-up primer!! OOOphs!

Will obviously go out next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment