Sunday 11 November 2012

In laws are outlawed part 2

OK,

So said party is over, we bathed cleaned, cooked, ironed and prepared lunches. So I am ready to go into the story.

It started about 3/4 years ago.

There were issues with 2 family members, which I won't go into as it will take me all day...let's just say we think of them as oxygen stealer's. We wouldn't urinate on them if they were on fire (please god hear my prayers)

"Oh he loves his children" Says secret-psycho mother in law. Like that had anything to do with him ripping of £0000's.

But then not all things revolve around the loan, there are issue's with the way they treat my son. They suggested he call them his grandparents - but they treat him very differently to their other Grandchildren. There naughty, naughty Grandchildren who like to stand on windowsills. If they had blonde hair - children of the corn. You know the type I mean.

Now one of the things that makes me want to move to the other side of the world is that it is impossible to talk to these people. Absolutely impossible!! When we point out things they say "we're sorry you feel like that" - In other words we're not  sorry, but we want to make it look like we care by offering an apology in which we are neither contrite or accepting responsibility.

So here you have it, the "fauxpology"  the fauxpology makes me keep an eye out for old people's homes with  cattle prod's. Yes, that's where they will end up, under no circumstances will there be a granny flat on my property...

Yes the fauxpology is the reason that when they are old(er) I will not be running after them. They can walk to whatever hospital or Dr's appointments they have because my car might just break down on those days.

Why do people do this? Anyone who is not a politician should not use the fauxpology, which has been cleverly adapted to "I'm sorry I gave you that impression" "I'm sorry you took it as a lie" etc etc. One of the worst things about the fauxpology is the fact that it is so insulting. Am I stupid, no.. is my husband stupid, no...are they stupid - well you can make your mind up but I'm sure you can guess my stance.

One thing that goes hand-in-hand with the fauxpology is the extremely irritating email. The extremely irritating email is usually very long winded, eloquent, cold worded and of a guilt inducing tone.

Examples, whilst trying to talk (obviously by emails so it gives them time to think up excuses) We tell them we think they are passive aggressive. Their response - to reply with the definition of "passive aggressive" - which we both found to be an extremely passive aggressive response!!

How is it, these people who can pretend by day they are normal, functional people spend their nights with pant's over tights, a cape and a logo on their chests "iec" - which would stand for irritating email couple! Kinda like the incredible s, only much less credible, much more irritating and instead of saving you they take turns to irritate and annoy you to death! They probably believe they are saving the world - one carefully written email at a time.

They go out of their way to make themselves look like caring, reasonable people....the more they do this the more I am reminded of the delusional beliefs they share. Folie a duex!!

I can't understand it, either they really believe that we are stupid. Or they are completely round the hat rack!!

Another example, another email!! We point out that they have ignored the issues we raised. They say they haven't it goes on for a day or two, a good game of email tennis. You see, as they were denying ignoring the points they were trying to make us talk about other things. We flatly refused on the basis that we needed all the information to give a fully consider response. They still say "we've answered your points" they say this until we tell them we will completely withdraw from the stressful saga. Guess what!!! All of a sudden they realise they haven't replied!! And "ping"  a reply. As usual long winded tosh, but it was a minor victory for us.
This is because along with the faux apology is the deflection. I wasn't going to let them get away with it this time. The horns are locked, there will be casualties oh yes. I am sure of that, in fact I'm counting on it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment